Friday, October 24, 2008

Clematis

Clematis Wisely (1)

viticella Flore Pleno (Mary Rose) (1)

Sodertalje (1)

Rouge Cardinal (1)

Received my mail order from Chalk Hill Clematis. As the plants are going dormant, it is hard to assess their potential beauty. Looking forward to seeing how they progress. Busy with girls' marching band activities as usual, but hope to get them in the ground Saturday. Here are the plants names:
  • Rouge Cardinal
  • Sodertalje
  • Wisley
  • Mary Rose
  • Aotearoa
  • Avant Garde
  • Lilactime
  • Galore
  • Hendryetta (4)

2 comments:

Pat said...

Hi stranger.
I never heard of your choice of plants before.
You'll have great fun when they start to bloom.
Can't wait to see!!

My Bit of Earth said...

They are all clematis - I have a few that do well for me, but I have never gotten involved in the many various types. I hope they prove to be as beautiful as the one I have had growing on my mailbox post for the last 15 years. As you see, my blog is still a work in progress. Your blog and gardens are an inspiration.