Sunday, August 3, 2008

Creating the Bistro


Well, after contemplation and hesitation, I finally gave in to my whim and created my bistro. I lined a circular area near an existing island bed and added plants around the perimeter. I need to figure out what surface material to use as the flooring. Still need to work on placing more rocks and mulch, but I am pleased with my initial effort.

4 comments:

Pat said...

Gergeous !!!

Maybe it's my broswer but when I click on pictures they come up really big and I have to scroll down to see whole picture. Do you get the same?


Patsi

Pat said...

Sorry Gorgeous.
Making up a test blog for trying things out might be useful.
Hey I'll make you a new header if you like.

Ok,I probally said too much already.

Later,

Patsi

My Bit of Earth said...

Thanks for your help. I think next time I will indicate the photos to be large. I have tried to upload a new photo for the header, but my computer is not cooperating.

Kim said...

Wow, very nice! Want to come work on my yard too? LOL